Explore Lookout Mountain
See why golfers love the award-winning Lookout Mountain Golf Club. Get the bird's eye view with our unique course flyover, book your tee times, and discover Stay and Play specials.
Book Tee Times
Use our online booking tool below or call 602-866-6356 to hit the green today.
**Please note the golf course will be closed September 23 through October 9 for overseeding and will reopen to cart path only October 10-31, 2019**
Flyover Lookout Mountain
Lookout Mountain Golf Club is a nine-time winner of the Golf Digest Four Star Award and has been recognized as one of America's Best Golf Course by Zagat. Lookout Mountain has also been chosen as one of Arizona's Top 10 Golf Courses, as voted on by readers of Arizona Business Magazine. There's nothing like playing 18 holes among the vivid beauty of the Sonoran desert and lush Phoenix North Mountains. Check out the course features in our Flyover below!
Lookout Mountain Stay and Play Package
Tee up this year with Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Stay and Play package including a one-night stay, Hilton breakfast and one round of golf at the scenic Lookout Mountain Golf Club.
Keeping it Green
Lookout Mountain Golf Club has received certification in Environmental Planning from the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf Courses ACSP, an international program administered by Audubon International designed to help landowners preserve and enhance the environmental quality of their property.
Please reference these policies with any questions regarding the rules and regulations for playing at Lookout Mountain Golf Club.
- Play is governed by USGA Rules of Golf except where modified by local rules.
- Replace divots, rake bunkers, repair ball and spike marks on green.
- All players are requested to keep up with the group in front. Please let faster groups go through.
- All water hazards are played as lateral hazards under Rule 26-1. Margin of the hazard is defined by shoreline.
- All natural desert areas and washes are played as lateral hazards. Edge of turf is considered margin of hazard for determining point of entry.
- Out of bounds is defined by stakes and all perimeter walls. Play is prohibited from out of bounds including areas within the Phoenix Mountain Preserve.
- Each operator of a golf car must be at least sixteen (16) years of age and have a valid driver's license.
- Always use golf car paths where provided.
- Golf cars are required to remain on paths, without exception, on par-3 holes.
- Except on a path, do not drive a car within thirty (30) feet of a green or tee.
- Unless otherwise posted, the 90-degree car rule will always be in effect. Cross directly to your ball. After playing your shot, leave fairway by shortest route.
- Always engage parking brake when leaving golf car.
- Players are responsible for any damage to golf car.