Resort Hotel Near Musical Instrument Museum & MoreSetting the Standard Among Resorts in Phoenix, AZ
Experience the distinctive beauty and service of Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort.
We are one of the few resorts in Phoenix, AZ to enjoy the rich history and contemporary amenities and service, and all within minutes of central Phoenix, Scottsdale and the Biltmore Corridor. You won't find another Phoenix resort set in a more romantic setting or more stylishly appointed.
Experience Our History in Phoenix, AZ
Learn about some of Tapatio Cliffs' cherished history - the inspiration behind it's architectural design and interesting facts and stories that have etched the Pointe name into the local community making it one of Phoenix's most recognized resorts. Contact Concierge or Front Desk for details on viewing the Experience Room or to book small group meeting.
About our Amply Appointed Resort in Phoenix, AZ
Tapatio Cliffs offers numerous on-site amenities and versatile accommodations that truly set us apart from other Phoenix, AZ resorts. Guests thrive in an all-suite setting featuring fine dining, breathtaking water features, on-site spa and award-winning golf.
Choose from 584 spacious suites including 28 Signature Suites and a luxurious Grande Suite. These well-appointed spaces feature the Hilton Serenity Bed & Bath' collection, available wireless high-speed Internet, fully stocked mini-bars and much more.
Guests indulge in fine Phoenix dining without ever leaving the resort. Enjoy a new perspective on dining at Different Pointe of View, dine overlooking our cascading waterfall at Cascades Café or visit Pointe In Tyme, a favorite among locals and guests, alike.
Plan your next corporate event or Phoenix wedding at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort. We offer 65,000 sq. ft. of space, professional planning services, in-house catering and a beautiful setting for your guests to enjoy.
Discover a 40-foot waterfall and our two expansive, free-form pools. Guests may also reserve one of our 23 private cabanas or enjoy the warmth of the sun on our sun-deck terraces. For the thrill-seekers, take a wild ride down our 138-foot enclosed waterslide.
Pamper yourself with a variety of services for the hair, nails, skin and body. We offer numerous treatments for men, women and children, along with several spa specials and packages.
Enjoy award-winning golf on-site at Lookout Mountain Golf Club. Tapatio Cliffs is well known as an unrivaled Phoenix golf resort for its beauty and engaging play. Golf enthusiasts revel in the picturesque landscapes of the Sonoran Desert and Phoenix North Mountain Preserve. Phoenix Boutique-Like Shopping - Our Lobby Gift Shoppe is the ideal place to pick up a souvenir or grab that sundry item you forgot to pack. Shop for unique southwest gifts, clothing, handbags, authentic Native American jewelry, Brighton designer items, snacks, candy, beverages and more. We even have a kids section!
Guests have access to all the fitness essentials including Precor® premium cardio equipment with personal TV screens and headphones, strength-training resistance equipment, free weights, yoga mats, medicine balls, a pool and dry sauna.
Experience hiking and biking trails in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve adjacent to our resort. For additional nearby Hiking and Biking Trails, visit: http://phoenix.gov/parks/trails/locations/north/hiking and check out all trails in the North Phoenix area. Help preserve our mountain parks by hiking only on the designated trails. Please review the following link in order to learn all safety tips and what you should wear and take with you when hiking our majestic mountain trails in the Phoenix area.
Click on link to see what is happening this month around the resort, what's on sale in the gift shop, golf and spa specials and all of the fun things happening at the Falls Water Village.
Click on link to view the entire resort and locate all outlets, restaurants and pools - including The Falls Water Village.
Click on link for a quick reference of our resort amenities.
- Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Register: 18
- Early Departure Fee: $50.00
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diner's Club
- Air Canada EnRoute
- The property requires a USD 500 cash deposit for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made in cash. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32" of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible parking
- Accessible public entrance and registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant and spa
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible public entrance to the accessible swimming pool
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service support animals welcome
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible public entrance to the exercise facillties
- Valet only parking
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Available:
Owners of electric vehicles will find a great home away from home for their electric vehicles thanks to our newly installed "BLINK" charging stations that are located on the east side of the ballroom.
While the vehicle owners all have their own access accounts to make use of the charging stations, members of the guest service team can activate a station if needed should the guest experience difficulties.
- Our resort is 100% smoke-free
- Self-Parking: Yes
- Complimentary parking
- In/Out Privileges: Yes
- Cancellation policy may vary depending on the rate or date of reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy.
Enjoy the amenities listed below for a daily charge of $28 + tax per suite per night
- Unlimited high-speed Internet for up to two devices* ($29.90 value)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 phone calls ($1/call value)
- Complimentary valet parking ($10 value)
- Tennis court use for two people for up to one hour. Call golf shop for hrs. ($18 value)
- Golf practice facility privileges for 2 people for 1 hr. (Oct.-May, available after 12 pm) ($50 value)
- Guest laundry facility usage
- 10% discount on souvenir T-shirts & sweatshirts in the Lobby Gift Shoppe or the Falls Village Shoppe
- 15% discount on apparel in the Golf Pro Shoppe
- 20% off select spa services at Tocaloma Spa & Salon
- Admittance into The Falls Water Village for up to four people
*Internet access included in Resort Charge includes: Guest Rooms, The Falls Upper and Lower Pools, Cascades Cafe, Different Pointe of View Restaurant and La Cantina. Complimentary access is available in the Lobby and at Pointe In Tyme restaurant.
On-property 24-hour Business Center access offering the following services*:
- Copy/Print in Black & White or Color*
- Computer Stations*
- Packing/Shipping Services available*
*Guest to contact Front Desk for assistance.
- Service animals are always welcome and will be accommodated. We do not provide accommodations for any other pets.
- Fully equipped fitness room featuring Precor cardio machines and strength training equipment with personal TV screens and headphones
- Free weights, yoga mats, medicine balls
- Pool, and dry sauna
- Located next to the Workout Center, (4) washers and (4) dryers are available "complimentary" for guest use.
- Laundry products (soap, fabric softener, etc.) are available for purchase in the lobby gift shop. (Laundry product vending machine still to come)
- Two folding tables, a seating area and a flat panel TV are provided in Laundry Room
- Guest entrance is located adjacent to the parking lot (not from the pool) and requires guest suite key to gain entry.
On-Property Photography Policy for Non-Guests:
On-site wedding photos will be allowed only to bridal parties hosting their wedding at our Resort or Different Pointe of View. Individuals with large group room blocks for weddings taking place off-site will be the only exception, and the group sales manager working with these individuals can be contacted with any questions regarding this policy.
Policies for non-wedding photography (commercial, family photos, engagement photos, etc.) can contact Andra Dan, PR Manager directly at 602-870-2720 for approval. These requests are handled on an individual basis and typically require a $250 site fee. All on-site photo requests require proof of insurance and our location release form.