Phoenix Golf Lessons: Meet the Hilton Golf Academy Instructors
Jeff Raymond, PGA | Head Golf Professional
- B.S., Business Management - Pepperdine University
- Member of PGA of America since 1996
- 1st place: 1993 Santa Barbara County Championship
- 1st place: 1993 Sandpiper Invitational
- Over 10 years of golf course management expertise
- Head Golf Professional / Director of Golf at Lookout Mountain Golf Club, since 2006
- Over 20 years teaching experience
- At age 13, caddied for golf legend Bob Tway at the Santa Barbara Open Championship
- Adult Lesson: $60 for 30 minutes; $125 for 60 minutes
- Born Denver Colorado
- 2008 Graduate of Arizona State Professional Golf Management Program
- 2008 Elected to PGA Membership
- 6 Years Teaching Experience
- Instructor For Hilton Golf Academy for two years.
- 2012 Southwest Section PGA Player of the Year
- National Assistant Pro Championship Participant (2012)
- Two time Professional National Championship participant (2012 & 2013)
- Adult Lesson: $45 for 30 minutes; $80 for 60 minutes
- Junior Lesson: $35 for 30 minutes
Step Up Your Game at the Hilton Golf Academy
The Hilton Golf Academy is ideal for a golf enthusiast looking to improve every aspect of their game, whether staying with us at a Pointe Hilton Resort or visiting as an Arizona local. We offer a variety of packages tailored perfectly to the length of your stay or your desired area of improvement. Hilton Golf Academy packages include:The Academy
Your Academy training begins Sunday evening with a welcome dinner and ramps up with on-course training Monday through Wednesday. Wednesday evening culminates in a dinner at Different Pointe of View with your instructor. Thursday and Friday are free days to enjoy a few leisurely games of golf at your own speed.
- 6 nights and 3 days of golf school
- 2 additional days of golf
The Short Week
Transform your golf game in a limited amount of time with The Short Week. Enjoy a Sunday evening welcome dinner and spend Monday through Wednesday on the course with our golf school instructors.
- 3 nights and 3 days of golf school
The Playing Weekend
Enjoy a long weekend of golf instruction and free play when you reserve The Playing Weekend. Spend an informative Friday and Saturday in golf school followed by an early morning 18 holes on Sunday.
- 3 nights and 2 days of golf school
- 1 additional day of golf
The Daily is ideal for those with only one open day. Enjoy brief group lessons followed by a full 18 holes of golf in the afternoon. The Daily requires a minimum sign up two students.
- 1 day of golf school
Sign up for 1 day of personalized Golf School as The CEO. This ultra-exclusive package is a private class where you receive the utmost personalized attention and instruction.
- 1 day of personalized golf school
To make tee-time and Hilton Golf Academy reservations, please call the Lookout Mountain Golf Shop at 1-602-866-7500.