Lookout Mountain Golf Club Policies
For any questions or concerns you may have regarding member info and policies for Lookout Mountain Golf Club
Arizona Residents Club at Lookout Mountain Golf ClubBecome a member of the choice Arizona Residents Club (ARC) for only $79 annually. Your membership includes:
- One complimentary greens fee
- Complimentary U.S.G.A. handicap service
- Reduced member and guest green fees
- Tapatio Cliffs Resort Rewards Program – you can earn free golf and golf merchandise, utilize “Stay & Play” packages and more
- Discounts on golf apparel and select golf merchandise
- 14-day advance tee time reservations
- Tournaments for ARC cardholders only
To join the Lookout Mountain Golf Club, please contact us today at 1-602-866-6357.
Club Rules and RegulationsClub Rules
- Play is governed by USGA Rules of Golf except where modified by local rules.
- Replace divots, rake bunkers, repair ball and spike marks on green.
- All players are requested to keep up with the group in front. Please let faster groups go through.
- All water hazards are played as lateral hazards under Rule 26-1. Margin of the hazard is defined by shoreline.
- All natural desert areas and washes are played as lateral hazards. Edge of turf is considered margin of hazard for determining point of entry.
- Out of bounds is defined by stakes and all perimeter walls. Play is prohibited from out of bounds including areas within the Phoenix Mountain Preserve.
- Each operator of a golf car must be at least sixteen (16) years of age and have a valid driver's license.
- Always use golf car paths where provided.
- Golf cars are required to remain on paths, without exception, on par-3 holes.
- Except on a path, do not drive a car within thirty (30) feet of a green or tee.
- Unless otherwise posted, the 90-degree car rule will always be in effect. Cross directly to your ball. After playing your shot, leave fairway by shortest route.
- Always engage parking brake when leaving golf car.
- Players are responsible for any damage to golf car.