Lookout Mountain Golf Club Policies
For any questions or concerns you may have regarding the course policies for Lookout Mountain Golf Club, please reference the information below.
- Play is governed by USGA Rules of Golf except where modified by local rules.
- Replace divots, rake bunkers, repair ball and spike marks on green.
- All players are requested to keep up with the group in front. Please let faster groups go through.
- All water hazards are played as lateral hazards under Rule 26-1. Margin of the hazard is defined by shoreline.
- All natural desert areas and washes are played as lateral hazards. Edge of turf is considered margin of hazard for determining point of entry.
- Out of bounds is defined by stakes and all perimeter walls. Play is prohibited from out of bounds including areas within the Phoenix Mountain Preserve.
Golf Car Rules
- Each operator of a golf car must be at least sixteen (16) years of age and have a valid driver's license.
- Always use golf car paths where provided.
- Golf cars are required to remain on paths, without exception, on par-3 holes.
- Except on a path, do not drive a car within thirty (30) feet of a green or tee.
- Unless otherwise posted, the 90-degree car rule will always be in effect. Cross directly to your ball. After playing your shot, leave fairway by shortest route.
- Always engage parking brake when leaving golf car.
- Players are responsible for any damage to golf car.
NOTICE: We ask that Resort Guests wishing to utilize their 1-hour of complimentary practice time (per the Daily Resort Charge), wait until after 12 pm daily so that there is adequate availability at the practice facility.